We're on day 6 of the SNOW-IN. It's been life altering for our family. Here's how.
1) We make homemade chocolate chip cookies and hot cocoa with marshmallows for breakfast.
2) I have purchased stock in Nintendo. And, also heavily invested some cash over at the eSHOP.
3) I go straight from coffee to cocktails.
4) I've become a single mother, having lost my husband to plows and shovels. And soon a ski trip.
5) I have given up any hope of being productive. I know I wrote that post last week about surrendering to the weekend, but it's TUESDAY here people. At least, I think it is. Even the laundry presents an insurmountable obstacle. Oh, wait, that's STILL THE SAME.
6) The most common love words CONSTANTLY SCREAMED at each other are now: "WHAT IS WRONG THE WIFI?"
7) More cocktails.
8) My kids have learned to use the microwave and to fix themselves eggo waffles for dinner. Seriously, I'm struggling here.
9) I've entered a game of how much weight can you gain during a blizzard. No one else knows we are playing.
10) Despite not going anywhere except a sledding hill each day, I'm always running late. I cannot get it together. And I don't really want to.
11) It's 3 pm, transitioning from cocktails to wine.
12) I've stopped running the dishwasher. I just take out whatever dish is needed, rinse and reuse.
13) I run the dryer at least 7 times a day. Who cares if everything that's in there is ACTUALLY DIRTY. #TooManySnowPants
14) I have not made a bed in going on 7 days. Take that, Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up."
15) We are now addicted to the Price Is Right.
HOW HAS ALL THE SNOW CHANGED YOU? #snowzilla #blizzard2016