This holiday season, we're sure that everyone is making a concerted effort to restrain themselves from eating a few too many peanut butter blossoms, making all 50 of these delicious cookie recipes, or accidentally eating an entire gingerbread house again. But what you really should be avoiding are those delicious, these-make-life-worth-living holiday drinks.
Let's face it -- who can actually avoid coffee? Not us, but our holiday cheer has been effectively ruined thanks to this particular Buzzfeed video. Henceforth, we're going to think twice about ordering a grande Peppermint Mocha every day.
Here are a few important points:
- A grande Eggnog Latte = the saturated fat of about 2.5 glazed donuts
- A grande Chestnut Praline Latte = the sugar of 15 Hershey's kisses
- A grande Caramel Brulée Latte = the calories of more than 9 chicken nuggets
2. Dunkin' Donuts
- A medium Sugar Cookie Latte = the saturated fat of 1 chocolate glazed donut
- A medium Iced Peppermint Mocha Latte = the calories of 1.5 McDonald's burgers
- A medium Snickerdoodle Latte = the sugar of 2 Hershey's milk chocolate bars
And the worst part of all of this? All the sizes are only grande or medium! Uhh, happy holidays?