If you want to achieve more in your life, business, and relationships, and set a vision for your life that gets you ecstatic to wake up each morning - meet Jairek Robbins.
Jairek is an author, speaker, results coach (and a really really awesome guy - listen to the episode to get this joke), and he's worked with thousands of individuals around the world to help them live a more fulfilling life and create massive results in their lives and businesses.
He's been coaching clients for over a decade and has been able to produce world class results for his clients at all level! From start up entrepreneur to midlevel managers and even an executive at a global bank he works with individual from all walks of life helping them achieve success by living with purpose!
Enjoy this episode. It's a stellar one.
"My goal is to assist people in the process of rapidly achieving their goals so they are able to live the life of their dreams. My hope is that they will eventually pay-it-forward and help those that they care about the most do the same" - Jairek Robbins
What we talk about:
- What is a results coach and how do they differ from normal coaches?
- How to get over your fears and psychological barriers to take action and go for your dreams
- Why it's critical to 10x your current goal and vision
- How to breakdown your vision into simple, daily actions to make success a habit
- How to use the same mental rehearsal that Mohammad Ali uses to win in business and life
- How Jairek prepares for his day mentally, spiritually, and physically in the morning
- Why you should forget about work and life balance, and what you should focus on instead
- How to input the minimum effort to get the maximum results in your life, business, and relationships
- The 3 stages of life that we all go through (understanding where you fit in right now is KEY)
- How to trick your brain into forming habits that will make drastic changes in your life
- The #1 thing Jairek learned from his dad
- How to give back and contribute to the world, even if you don't have the financial wealth
- The 3 things entrepreneurs should eliminate
Links mentioned in the episode:
Jairek's Challenge For You:
You may also like these episodes:
Enjoyed this episode? Would love to hear what your favorite takeaways were from Jairek's interview.
If you want to be notified when our next interview goes live, sign up for our weekly newsletter!