The Huffington Post is hiring for the following positions covering international news:
* A World Editor based in Europe
* World Reporters based in New York City, San Francisco, Los Angeles, London or Sydney
* A World Reporter based in Athens, Greece
* A World Reporter based in Madrid, Spain
* A World Reporter based in Istanbul, Turkey
* An Associate International Editor based in New York City
Click through to see job descriptions, requirements and how to apply.
Huffington Post Media Group is an AOL company. AOL is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, color, disability, marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other classification prescribed by applicable law.
About HuffPost: The Huffington Post is a Pulitzer Prize-winning source of breaking news, commentary, entertainment, features and lifestyle content, as well as a platform for a highly engaged community of opinion and conversation. With nearly 130 million unique visitors each month (comScore), it is the largest news site in the US. The site has more than 85,000 bloggers -- from politicians, students and celebrities to academics, parents and policy experts -- who contribute in real time on the subjects about which they are most passionate. HuffPost is a global publication, with editions in the UK, Canada, France, Spain, Italy, Japan, Maghreb, Germany, Brazil, South Korea, Greece and India and more on the way, including Australia.