COMEDY

If Women Want Those Darn Equal Rights, They’ll Have To 'Ask A Man'

Being a woman is taxing.

Did you know that women are taxed for living their lives as women? That’s essentially what taxes on tampons and pads are. In her lifetime, a woman will spend about $18,000 on her period.

Congress is only 20 percent women, so that means the remaining 80 percent is made up of dicks with no frame of reference when legislating women’s rights. Ironically, achieving equality for women means ... asking these men.

Austin Martinez Comedy, the New York–based duo of Molly Austin and Shamikah Martinez, created this music video for “Rachel Dratch’s Late Night Snack.”  Truth bombs: dropped.

HuffPost

BEFORE YOU GO

PHOTO GALLERY
Women Share The Worst First Dates They've Ever Been On
CONVERSATIONS