iPhone 4 Recall Not Happening: WSJ Report

Since Apple announced that it will hold an iPhone 4 press conference on Friday, July 16, speculation has run wild: What will Apple say?

Given issues with the iPhone 4's antenna, an iPhone recall is "inevitable," said a PR expert earlier this week. One pundit estimated there was a 5 percent chance Apple recalled its new smartphone (at a cost of around $1.5 billion.)

But now, a "person familiar with the matter" has told the Wall Street Journal that Apple has no intentions to recall the iPhone 4.

What will happen instead? Piper Jaffray's Gene Munster estimates there is a 50 percent chance Apple offers an in-store fix; a 40 percent chance Apple provides buyers with free cases; and a 10 percent chance the company "does nothing," Fortune writes.

Here are users' biggest complaints about the iPhone 4 thus far; what reviewers thought of the smartphone; and a rundown of the reception issues it has been having.

What do you want the company to say? How should they address these issues? Tell us below.