[Below is the text of a flyer that was found on windshields in several church parking lots in Ottumwa, Iowa on Sunday. The Romney, Giuliani, McCain, Tancredo, Hunter, and Paul campaigns have all denied authorship or distribution of it. The Keyes campaign could not be located for a comment. The Thompson campaign could not be awakened for a comment.]
IS MIKE HUCKABEE THE ANTICHRIST?
1. Think about it. Have you ever seen the two of them in the same place?
2. Revelation 13 says that the Antichrist's kingdom will be both a political and an ecclesiastical power. Huckabee, a Baptist minister, is running for president.
3. That's right: President. Haven't you seen The Omen, people? (Is it just a coincidence that "Mike Huckabee" is an almost perfect anagram for "I am Damien"?)
4. No normal American man over the age of 40 loses 110 pounds. It's not natural.
5. Read this: "And that is why part of me, I confess, wants Huckabee to win. So he can lose. So the GOP can lose - as spectacularly and humiliatingly as possible. If we are to rid conservatism of this theocratic cancer, we need to start over. Maybe it has to get worse before it can get better." Who said it? Andrew Sullivan. Have you ever heard of the psy-ops mind trick called "negative psychology"? If Sullivan -- a gay Catholic -- says he wants Huckabee to get the Republican nomination so he can lose, you can bet your beanie that what the secret cabal of Romish sodomites really wants is for Huckabee to win.
6. Why do fundamentalist evangelicals support Israel? So that (Ezekiel 38-39) the forces of Gog and Magog can do battle in the valley of Megiddo in the 70th week of the End Times. No land of Israel, no Armageddon; no Armageddon, no Second Coming of Christ. Okay, so now tell me this: why has Tim LaHaye endorsed Mike Huckabee? Same reason. No Antichrist, no Left Behind. (By the way, is it just an "accident" that this point is number 6 on this list, and that there are 6 sentences in this point, and that the number of the beast is 666?)
7. Bill Clinton is from Hope. Mike Huckabee is from Hope. Do you really need someone to connect the dots?
8. Huckabee's sudden rise in the polls has been nothing short of miraculous. But II Thessalonians 2 points out how there will be a striking outward similarity between Antichrist and Christ. Did Christ support His claim to be God with signs and wonders? Check. So Antichrist, too, will perform signs and wonders. (Zogby 12:16).
9. The secular progressive liberal "New York" media love Huckabee. They have said repeatedly that he is "charming," that he is likable, authentic, comfortable in his own skin. But the devil who used a serpent to deceive the woman in the garden was also charming (Genesis 3). The devil is comfortable in his own skin, too. Sure, Huckabee's rhetoric is beguiling; none dare call it parseltongue.
10. 9/11 9/11 9/11 9/11 9/11
Paid for by Anyone But Huckabee, an independent 527 group with no affiliation to any other Republican candidate.