Iced Coffee Cocktail
Watch video recipe:
Enjoy the next installment of Vincenzo's Plate with Aperitivo and check out some of Vincenzo's recommended side dishes to enjoy along with your glass of Italy...!
1 teaspoon sugar
1 shot of espresso (chilled)
½ cup of ice
30ml shot glass for measuring
1. Fill the shaker with ice to prepare for your Iced Coffee Cocktail!
2. Add a short black (or a shot of espresso)
3. Add 30ml Baileys and 1 tspn of sugar
4. Cover the shaker - and shake mixing it together really well for around a minute
5. Remove the cover and put the strainer over the top, before pouring the contents into a Martini glass.
Aperitivo Tip: Double the ingredients for two servings!
How to Serve:
Place 2 x short straws over the top of the glass, laying them horizontally. Sift cocoa over the top, so that the straws create two lines at the top of the Iced Coffee Cocktail, while the rest of the cocoa covers it.
Vincenzo's Plate Tip: If you have some choc-coffee beans, place them in the centre for added presentation...and serve with
E ora si mangia, (e si beve) Vincenzo's Plate...Enjoy!
Fresh Cannoli for an irresistible combination.
Best served with Sicilian Cannoli (Click to get the recipe)