Jessica Alba, quoted in Elle: "Good actors never use the script unless it's amazing writing. All the good actors I've worked with, they all say whatever they want to say."
DOUG'S DOZEN: JESSICA ALBA'S 12 FAVORITE MOVIE LINES
1. RAIDERS OF THE LOST ARK: "Snakes? Ewwwww!"
2. THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK: "I love you." "Look, don't smother me, okay?"
3. THE GODFATHER: "I'm going to put a horse head in his bed. That'll scare him."
4. CASABLANCA: "We'll always have Paris Las Vegas."
5. ANIMAL CRACKERS: "One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas. And I looked totally hot doing it."
6. IT'S A WONDERFUL LIFE: "To my big brother George, who is sooo lucky he isn't in jail!"
7. THE MATRIX: "Which one is the diet pill again?"
8. GONE WITH THE WIND: "I can't think about that today. Marie, push everything back to tomorrow. And get me a vitamin water."
9. TAXI DRIVER: "Are you talking to me? Knock it off or I swear to God, I'll get a restraining order."
10. THE TERMINATOR: "I'll be back. In a car. And you'll be under it. Cause I'm this totally indestructible robot."
11. WHEN HARRY MET SALLY: "I'll have whatever she ate that gave her an orgasm."
12. NOW, VOYAGER: "Let's not ask for the stars, Jerry. Cause they're like a hundred miles away."