The “Kidding” star joined the chorus of criticism being hurled at the president for pressing ahead with 2020 campaign events amid the coronavirus pandemic in his latest anti-Trump piece shared online Thursday.
Carrey called it the “Reckless Endangerment Tour.”
Trump, ignoring admonitions from public health experts, spoke at indoor rallies in Tulsa, Oklahoma, on Saturday, and in Phoenix on Tuesday.
Multiple states this week saw record surges in confirmed cases of COVID-19 and some, including Texas and Florida, have paused plans to further loosen lockdown restrictions.
- Stay up to date with our live blog as we cover the COVID-19 pandemic
- 7 essential pieces of relationship advice for couples in quarantine
- What you need to know about face masks right now
- How to tell if you need to start doing online therapy
- Lost your job due to coronavirus? Here’s what you need to know.
- Parenting during the coronavirus crisis?
- The HuffPost guide to working from home
- What coronavirus questions are on your mind right now? We want to help you find answers.
Everyone deserves accurate information about COVID-19. Support journalism without a paywall — and keep it free for everyone — by becoming a HuffPost member today.