“Slide into the DMs” got a new pandemic-themed meaning on Friday’s episode of “The Tonight Show.”
“Hey, it’s almost February. Almost Valentine’s Day. So if you want to show that special someone you really care, all you gotta do is slide into the DMs — the double masks,” the comedian spoke over a beat.
Watch the rest of the bit here:
A HuffPost Guide To Coronavirus
- Is it safe to see people who have gotten the coronavirus vaccine?
- What it means if your partner tests positive for COVID-19 but you don’t.
- How worried should you be about the new strains of coronavirus?
- The unexpected challenges of co-parenting during a pandemic.
- 19 things we took for granted pre-pandemic but now miss.
- Find all that and more on our coronavirus hub page.
As COVID-19 cases rise, it’s more important than ever to remain connected and informed. Join the HuffPost community today. (It’s free!)