“We’re doing a great job with it,” Trump said on March 10, 2020. “It will go away, just stay calm, it will go away.”
Trump also insisted that it was “really working out” and “a lot of good things are gonna happen.”
Check it out in his monologue, below:
A HuffPost Guide To Coronavirus
- Is it safe to see people who have gotten the coronavirus vaccine?
- What it means if your partner tests positive for COVID-19 but you don’t.
- How worried should you be about the new strains of coronavirus?
- The unexpected challenges of co-parenting during a pandemic.
- 19 things we took for granted pre-pandemic but now miss.
- Find all that and more on our coronavirus hub page.
As COVID-19 cases rise, it’s more important than ever to remain connected and informed. Join the HuffPost community today. (It’s free!)