The GOP announced the move because the original site, Charlotte, North Carolina, “isn’t cray-cray enough” to submit to President Donald Trump’s demand to loosen coronavirus social distancing restrictions, Kimmel noted.
But Florida “is not so interested in safety,” the comedian pointed out, hilariously imagining what the “big blowout” would look like.
The mock ad features an announcer promising in a monster truck show voice: “No! Social! Distancing!” and “We’re packing in more mouth-breathing deplorables than ever before!”
But wait, there’s more! Check it out:
- Stay up to date with our live blog as we cover the COVID-19 pandemic
- 7 essential pieces of relationship advice for couples in quarantine
- What you need to know about face masks right now
- How to tell if you need to start doing online therapy
- Lost your job due to coronavirus? Here’s what you need to know.
- Parenting during the coronavirus crisis?
- The HuffPost guide to working from home
- What coronavirus questions are on your mind right now? We want to help you find answers.
Everyone deserves accurate information about COVID-19. Support journalism without a paywall — and keep it free for everyone — by becoming a HuffPost member today.