The host of NBC’s “Late Night” on Tuesday reprised the cleverly edited bit that shows him pretending to lob uncomfortable questions at the White House press secretary, who is surprisingly honest in her replies.
McEnany revealed Trump’s biggest nemesis when it comes to the coronavirus pandemic, recalled a scary story involving the president and disclosed Jared Kushner’s “real” White House role in the parody segment.
Check out the video above and Meyers’ monologue below:
- Stay up to date with our live blog as we cover the COVID-19 pandemic
- 7 essential pieces of relationship advice for couples in quarantine
- What you need to know about face masks right now
- How to tell if you need to start doing online therapy
- Lost your job due to coronavirus? Here’s what you need to know.
- Parenting during the coronavirus crisis?
- The HuffPost guide to working from home
- What coronavirus questions are on your mind right now? We want to help you find answers.
Everyone deserves accurate information about COVID-19. Support journalism without a paywall — and keep it free for everyone — by becoming a HuffPost member today.