It seems everyone is familiar with Restaurant Week, but there is also a Spa Week in Los Angeles and Orange County, and it starts next week.
From Monday, April 12 through Sunday, April 18, Spa Week will offer full service spa packages for just $50 dollars at 52 LA and OC area spas. So, relax and rejuvenate at half the price for manicures, to facials, scrubs, peels, wraps and massages. It's also a great way to test out new spas and treatments.
- The 60 Minute True Facial at Exhale Santa Monica
- 45 Minute Classic Pedicure or 45 Min Classic Manicure with Hand at Mandara Spa at Disney's Grand Californian Hotel & Spa
- Try Me Lashes & Eyebrow Shaping at LuxLash in Beverly Hills
- 60 Min Colostrum Mask: Grass-Fed Cow's First Milk that Tones, Firms, and Reduces Fine Lines and Wrinkles at BHPS, Inc. by Dr. Gabriel Chiu
- 45 Min Agua Swedish Massage or 60 Min Chinese Foot Massage Reflexology Treatment at Agua Spa at the Mondrian Hotel in Hollywood
- 45 Minute Package: 15 Min Green Tea Jacuzzi Soak, followed by 30 Min Botanical Body Scrub or 30 Min Traditional Korean Body Scrub at Tikkun Holistic Spa in Santa Monica
- Vered Haircut with Sexy Blowout and Eyebrow Design or Eyelash Tint at Vered Salon on Melrose in West Hollywood
According to Michelle Joni Lapidos, editor of www.spaweekdaily.com, "Book ASAP! You can book up until Spa Week, and throughout the week as well. Some spas even extend their $50 offer for another week, or the entire month of April, to accommodate all the requests."
Also coming up this month, The Huntington Spa at The Langham Huntington, Pasadena will be having its much-anticipated grand reopening on April 23, 2010, following the month-long renovation and refurbishment it just underwent. What is especially exciting about this though is their new Chuan Body + Soul corridor, which incorporates Traditional Chinese Medicine services to provide a comprehensive wellness experience to restore the mind, body and soul. Chuan treatments include Chuan Element Massages, Chuan Scrubs and Wraps, Chuan Hand and Foot Therapies, Chuan Man and Chuan Escapes packages.
Which treatment are you going to try? What is your favorite local spa deal?