1. Get a pedicure. There's nothing worse than pulling out your favorite pair of open toed cutie sandals, trying them on and then realizing your feet look like you've been standing in chalk.
2. Clean your car. Whether you get a detail or put your back into it and do it yourself, make sure your car is sparking in the sunshine.
3. Look through your closet. Get spring ready by making sure things still fit.
4. Get a new haircut or color. Ring in the new season with something new or different.
5. Find some good brunch spots, preferably with outdoor patios. Eating, drinking and laughing are so much better in the sunshine.