It's the day before Halloween and you're still coming to grips with putting your patio furniture away. We get it -- time is flying by. But as tempting as it is to skip the festivities, stockpile discounted chocolate and try to do better before Thanksgiving rolls around, we're here to help you get into the spirit.
Here are 8 Halloween decorating ideas that are as easy to pull off as that black cat costume you've been wearing for the last three years.
1. Mummify Your Front Door
2. Give Guests A Witch's Welcome
3. Break Out That Christmas Wreath Early
4. Zombies Out, Trick-Or Treaters In With Simple Cardboard Strips.
5. Repurpose That Old Kentucky Derby Hat
6. Witch Hats, Monofilament, Done.
7. These Glow-In-The-Dark Pebbles Could Even Be Pretty Past Halloween
8. String Up Some Skeletons To Set The Scene