My four-year-old said something really funny in the car yesterday. He called my husband a "kissey face" and said that Daddy kisses everyone in town. I said, "What? Who did you see Daddy kiss?" He replied, "I was just tricking you. He only kisses you." After the minor cardio infarction that I suffered, my husband and I had a conversation about cheating. He said, "How do people who live in a small town have an affair? I mean, everyone knows that you're married, I just don't get it."
Maybe they have an account on Ashley Madison? Have you heard of this website? I hadn't, but today I saw that Ashley Madison was hacked and it's 37 million members are in danger of having their identity leaked. Yes, you heard correct, 37 MILLION MEMBERS. This dating website is for married people to meet up and have affairs with other married people.
Below is the Ashley Madison website information:
Ashley Madison is the most famous name in infidelity and married dating. As seen on Hannity, Howard Stern, TIME, BusinessWeek, Sports Illustrated, Maxim, USA Today. Ashley Madison is the most recognized and reputable married dating company.Our Married Dating Services for Married individuals Work. Ashley Madison is the most successful website for finding an affair and cheating partners. Have an Affair today on Ashley Madison. Thousands of cheating wives and cheating husbands signup everyday looking for an affair. We are the most famous website for discreet encounters between married individuals. Married Dating has never been easier. With Our affair guarantee package we guarantee you will find the perfect affair partner. Sign up for Free today.
Now that you have read this, do you have any questions? I did. Here are a list of the questions, and thoughts that came to mind after reading about this company and the current security breach.
1. WTF? Is this for real?
2. No seriously, is this a real thing?
3. 37 Million people use this? Do these people have jobs?
4. If you're married, and have a job, where the hell do you find the time for a dating website?
5. I am really confused. Thirty-seven million people?
6. If life is short, shouldn't you love the one you're with? You know, the one you married?
7. Who is going to be liable for all of the murders that occur when the 37 million members information is leaked?
8. I hope John Bobbitt isn't a member.
9. I bet divorce attorneys love to advertise on this site.
10. If you're married, aren't you supposed to be monogamous? Am I thinking of something else?
11. You probably need to be really organized to cheat. I can't remember where I put my car keys. I would get caught in like five minutes.
12. Married dating is a thing? If you're married, why are you dating?
13. I am really having a difficult time with this.
14. This is the most reputable married dating company? There are more? Oh Dear Lord!
15. This website has a guarantee? How can you guarantee you will find the perfect affair partner?
16. This is a rabbit hole. I need to stop.
I am very interested to see how this security breach plays out. I am also baffled at the fact that 37 million married people are members of an online dating service. I guess monogamy is a thing of the past. Perhaps we are on the verge of a new definition of marriage. Maybe instead of saying "I do" people should say, "I'll try, but when I get bored, I'll try something else." Because life is short. Have an affair.
Meredith is a work-from-home mother of three who writes about the inappropriate side of marriage and motherhood on her blog at thatsinappropriate.net. She is also a contributor on the parenting team at today.com. Follow her on Medium, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
How to vote
Vote-by-mail ballot request deadline: Varies by state
For the Nov 3 election: States are making it easier for citizens to vote absentee by mail this year due to the coronavirus. Each state has its own rules for mail-in absentee voting. Visit your state election office website to find out if you can vote by mail.Get more informationTrack ballot status
In-person early voting dates: Varies by state
Sometimes circumstances make it hard or impossible for you to vote on Election Day. But your state may let you vote during a designated early voting period. You don't need an excuse to vote early. Visit your state election office website to find out whether they offer early voting.My Election Office
General Election: Nov 3, 2020
Polling hours on Election Day: Varies by state/localityMy Polling Place