As COVID-19 continues to spread and the death toll surpasses 90,000, Trump “will lie” and he will “tweet instead of lead,” says the narrator in the ad. “He will blame others for his failures.”
Trump’s behavior and the deaths will continue week after week “until you do something about it,” the ad concludes.
It’s airing this week in the Washington, D.C., area.
“If there is one thing we can count on in the coming weeks, it’s that Donald Trump will continue to fail and embarrass the people he is elected to serve,” Lincoln Project co-founder Jennifer Horn said in a statement.
After that, The Lincoln Project collected $1.4 million in new contributions, organizers reported.
Check out the video up top.
A HuffPost Guide To Coronavirus
- Stay up to date with our live blog as we cover the COVID-19 pandemic
- What you need to know about face masks right now
- How long are asymptomatic carriers contagious?
- Lost your job due to coronavirus? Here’s what you need to know.
- How to switch off from work when home is your office
- 8 sleep tips if coronavirus anxiety is keeping you up at night
- How long does coronavirus live in the air?
- The HuffPost guide to working from home
- What coronavirus questions are on your mind right now? We want to help you find answers.
- Everyone deserves accurate information about COVID-19. Support journalism without a paywall — and keep it free for everyone — by becoming a HuffPost member today