Target announced Wednesday it will be closing 13 of its U.S. retail stores.
Don't panic yet: The stores will remain open through the holiday season. The company plans to close them on Jan. 30, 2016.
- Austin North East (Austin, Texas)
- Suncoast Pasco County (Odessa, Florida)
- Casa Grande, Arizona
- Victorville, California
- East Flint (Flint, Michigan)
- Columbus Southwest (Columbus, Ohio)
- Northridge (Milwaukee, Wisconsin)
- Superior, Wisconsin
- Springfield, Ohio
- New Ulm, Minnesota
- Ottumwa, Iowa
- Anderson, Indiana
- Dixie Highway (Louisville, Kentucky)
The Minneapolis-based retailer said in a statement on Wednesday that the decision was based on the poor financial performance of the specific stores, "not about the broader company in any way."
Also on HuffPost: