Last week Kylie Jenner rocked red locks on her Birthday which sparked a lot of attention and discussions online. Are you loving this look and has it prompted you to contemplate dying your hair red?
Try the steps in the video above to find out whether red hair suits your coloring. The test walks you through how to use color analysis and fabrics in your closet to decide whether going red will make you sparkle to give off your best.
Some of the benefits of choosing a hair color that is in harmony with your coloring include:
- A slimmer and more refined facial shape and jawline.
- A more vibrant and healthy glow.
- Harmony and balance in your look.
- A more youthful appearance.
- Vibrant and sparkling eye color.
- Lines, texture and any skin imperfections on the face are diminished.
- Your hair color choice does not overpower YOU (also known as our eyes are more naturally drawn to focus on your face as opposed to your hair).
I recommend using your color analysis results as an input to all of your hair, makeup, clothing and accessory color decisions. By doing so, your look will give off your best sparkle everyday!
I hope this blog post inspires you to wear your authenticity!
P.S. - Don't have colors in your closet that were in the video above? These online color draping videos may help.
Carol Brailey is an Image Consultant and Color Analysis Professional based in Toronto, Canada. More of her blogs can be found at carolbrailey.com and virtualcoloranalysis.com. Carol is a member of the Studio Fontana team located in the Fashion District of downtown Toronto.