Let’s face it: Even in a pandemic, you’re not always home alone.
“Just staying Covid-safe wearing by the flayed skin of my younger self,” Culkin wrote, wearing a mask depicting his famous aftershave scream in the blockbuster 1990 movie. He added, “Don’t forget to wear your masks, kids.”
Besides the COVID-19 prevention PSA, Culkin also recently trolled the world by taking note that he’s 40, just in order to make you feel old. While also funny, his mask-wearing message is a bit more poignant.
Perhaps all those years of being called a disease really gave Kevin McCallister perspective.
If you slapped your hands to your face and screamed, “Ahhhhh! That’s brilliant,” check out the original scene here:
- Get the latest coronavirus updates here.
- What will life be like once a coronavirus vaccine arrives?
- Everything you need to know about face masks right now.
- What should you still be disinfecting to prevent COVID-19?
- Is it possible you had coronavirus earlier this year?
- Constantly arguing with your partner about coronavirus risks? You are not alone.
Everyone deserves accurate information about COVID-19. Support journalism without a paywall — and keep it free for everyone — by becoming a HuffPost member today.