1. Complete ALL your incompletes. Make a list of anything nagging at you... anything that's lingering and unfinished, and just commit to getting it DONE this month.
2. Is there anywhere you owe money or an apology? Clear the air and pay any outstanding debt with glee!
3. Take a full blown emotional inventory and see where you're holding any resentments. Write names and for each one simply say "I'm sorry. Please forgive me. Thank you. I love you." It's a powerful releasing process called ho'oponopono and it works like magic.
4. Clean out your fridge. Louise Hay says this makes for an instant prosperity boost!
5. Clear out your closet and toss any clothes that make you feel blah.
That's a damn good start.
Letting go of all the unnecessary, clearing away old energy is like laying out a welcome mat for all the good and new you want to bring into your life.
Try it and let me know?
I'm off to clean my fridge.
What's next for you? Where do you want to grow, uplevel or get more support in your life?
Let me know in the comments.
Carla Holden is the founder of Her Business Boutique, where she teaches women entrepreneurs how to move past the fear, indecision and overwhelm of starting a business online. She helps women entrepreneurs take bold action in business and life. Get FREE training on growing an online biz full of freedom and fun here https://herbusiness.leadpages.co/get-5-clients/