And it was as badly received as the White House-themed one that she posted online last week.
Trump’s latest word search centered around her “Be Best” campaign to improve the lives of children. It featured words such as “thoughtful,” “kind” and “loyal.”
Tweeters noted the irony of the words in the puzzle, given President Donald Trump’s penchant for vitriolic attacks on people he doesn’t agree with.
“Somebody asked her to make a list of words that don’t describe her husband,” replied the team from the late night TV show “Full Frontal with Samantha Bee.”
- Stay up to date with our live blog as we cover the COVID-19 pandemic
- What happens if we end social distancing too soon?
- What you need to know about face masks right now
- How long are asymptomatic carriers contagious?
- Lost your job due to coronavirus? Here’s what you need to know.
- Everything you need to know about coronavirus and grief
- Parenting during the coronavirus crisis?
- The HuffPost guide to working from home
- What coronavirus questions are on your mind right now? We want to help you find answers.
Everyone deserves accurate information about COVID-19. Support journalism without a paywall — and keep it free for everyone — by becoming a HuffPost member today.