Comedian Michelle Wolf took the bold route during the White House Correspondents’ Association dinner on Saturday night.
She roasted those in ― and out ― of the room, focusing on President Donald Trump’s questionable wealth, slamming Democrats for not doing anything, and going after Trump administration officials who attended.
Kellyanne Conway, a target of Wolf’s jabs, was expressionless as the comedian suggested journalists stop bringing Conway on their news shows.
“If you don’t give her a platform, she has nowhere to lie,” Wolf said. “It’s like that old saying: If a tree falls in the woods how do we get Kellyanne under that tree?
“I’m not suggesting she gets hurt,” Wolf clarified. “Just stuck.”
Check out Wolf’s boldest moments during the 30-minute roast below.
1. When she wanted her appearance to be over, like a porn star “when she’s about to have sex with a Trump.”
The comedian started the roast by getting straight to the point.
2. When she was “starstruck” over Sarah Huckabee Sanders and her “perfect smoky eye.”
“Maybe she’s born with it. Maybe it’s lies. It’s probably lies.”
3. When she said Trump’s personal lawyer is the only person who can shut her up.
“It’s 2018 and I am a woman. So you cannot shut me up unless you have Michael Cohen wire me $130,000.”
4. When she hit Trump where it hurts the most.
“Mr. President, I don’t think you’re very rich. Like, you might be rich in Idaho, but in New York, you’re doing fine,” Wolf said, before leading the audience in a back-and-forth on how broke Trump really is.
5. When she called out the news media for being obsessed with Trump.
“I think what no one in this room wants to admit is that Trump has helped all of you.”
6. When she knew she wasn’t Roy Moore’s type.
“I’m 32 years old, which is an odd age. Ten years too young to host this event and 20 years too old for Roy Moore.”
7. When she supported Trump’s plan to arm teachers with guns.
They need to get those school supplies somehow.
8. When she said it was too easy to make fun of Republicans.
“Democrats are harder to make fun of because you guys don’t do anything.”
9. When she explained why Trump was off-limits.
“I would drag him here myself, but it turns out the president of the United States is the one pussy you’re not allowed to grab. He said it first. Yeah, he did.”
10. When she admitted that she doesn’t want Trump to be impeached.
“Because just when you think Trump is awful, you remember Mike Pence.”
11. When she went for Hillary Clinton.
Well, Michigan is pretty close to Washington, D.C.
12. When she reminded everyone what’s going on in Flint, Michigan.
It’s been four years.