The two played an online version of Fallon’s Whisper Challenge, each trying to guess random songs the other sang with the mute on.
As the two struggled, Brown blurted out, “This is dumb!”
And she may be right. But that’s no reason this can’t become a pastime for bored coronavirus social distancers who have run out of things to say on video chat, but want to keep the connection going.
It might help to have a drink or two.
- Stay up to date with our live blog as we cover the COVID-19 pandemic
- What happens if we end social distancing too soon?
- What you need to know about face masks right now
- How long are asymptomatic carriers contagious?
- Lost your job due to coronavirus? Here’s what you need to know.
- Everything you need to know about coronavirus and grief
- The HuffPost guide to working from home
- What coronavirus questions are on your mind right now? We want to help you find answers.
Everyone deserves accurate information about COVID-19. Support journalism without a paywall — and keep it free for everyone — by becoming a HuffPost member today.