What really matters at your wedding? Here's some million dollar advice from me, a bossy pants wedding planner who has seen most everything.
1) LOVE your friends and family. They're here for you.
2) TRUST your own design aesthetic and love for what you admire. Pinterest is great; but at the end of the day, you need to trust your instincts.
3) RELAX by not doing any work AT ALL during the week of your wedding. Hire wedding professionals and trust them to take care of you. If you really take into account that you'll be working 84,000 hours by the time you're 65, this is time to devote to yourself.
4) INVEST in making sure that you have what you want long before your wedding day. If you have a dream in your mind, share specifics with your wedding professionals and they can make it happen for you.
5) ENJOY. On your wedding day, make sure to allow at least 15 minutes to sit back, relax and watch all of your family and friends having fun. Those will be moments that will be turned into memories.
For more of my philosophies and fun, follow me on IG @natalievishny or at natalievishny.com