We’ve already shown you some of this year’s best celebrity Halloween costumes, but over the weekend, photos of even more stars decked out for the holiday continued to pour in. And let us assure you, cheap animal ears and lingerie these outfits are not.
From Khloe Kardashian’s turn as Storm to Colton Haynes’ terrifying (but still amazing) getup, these stars brought their A-games.
Check out some of our favorite looks from Hallo-weekend below:
1. Beyoncé, Blue Ivy and Tina Knowles as Salt-N-Pepa
2. Beyoncé, Jay Z and Blue Ivy as Black Barbie and Ken
3. Savannah Guthrie as Demi Moore on the cover of Vanity Fair
4. Khloe Kardashian as Storm
5. Kourtney Kardashian as a zombie bride
6. Leona Lewis as a shiny alien
7. Paris Hilton as Alice in Wonderland (for the third time)
8. Lebron James as Romey Rome
9. Kathie Lee Gifford as Regis Philbin (with the real Regis Philbin)
10. Kelly Ripa as Harley Quinn and Jerry O’Connell as Joker
11. Al Roker as Steve Urkel
12. Tamron Hall and Willie Geist as Uma Thurman and John Travolta from “Pulp Fiction”
13. Matt Lauer as Seinfeld in his puffy shirt
14. Halle Berry as a spooky skeleton
15. Ellen DeGeneres as Sia
16. Nina Dobrev and Taylor Lautner as Ryan Lochte
17. Sarah Hyland as a “Fairy Queen of the Swamp”
18. Colton Haynes and Ally Maki as Miss Piggy and Kermit the Frog
19. Kelly Rowland as Dionne from “Clueless”
20. Zach Braff as Tom Cruise in “Top Gun”
21. Candace Cameron Bure as Tinker Bell
22. Martha Stewart as a bloody nurse
23. Maisie Williams and Sophie Turner as “hash brownies”
BONUS: Tom Hanks hasn’t shown up in costume yet, but it looks like he’s reprising his David S. Pumpkins character, and we’re here for it.
CORRECTION: An earlier version of this story misspelled Candace Cameron Bure’s name.