We can say a lot of things about 2015, but one thing we can't say is that the fashion was boring. In fact, it was anything but.
Over the past 12 months we have seen some crazy outfits on the red carpet. Between Rihanna's massive ball gown at the Met Gala, Lady Gaga's cotton ball-esque Emmys after party dress and Miley Cyrus in general (but especially at the VMAs), there was never a dull moment.
Herewith, the most outrageous ensembles we saw in 2015.
1. Z LaLa at the American Music Awards.
2. Jennifer Lopez at the American Music Awards.
3. Talia Storm at the MTV EMAs.
4. Solange Knowles at the Met Gala.
5. Lady Gaga at the Emmy Awards after party in Los Angeles.
6. Carina Lau at the Bazaar Star Charity Night in Beijing.
7. Miley Cyrus at the VMAs.
8. Erin O'Connor in at the Serpentine Gallery summer party in London.
9. Rihanna at the Grammys.
10. Joy Villa at the Grammys.
11. Ciara at the Grammys.
Also on HuffPost: