Incorporate this move into your regular exercise regimen or just take a few minutes to give it a try. Each day will be a different move so you can perform each exercise back to back (forming a routine) or individually. By implementing these moves into your daily routine you will begin to see noticeable changes in your body and an improved mental focus!
- Improves core strength and shoulder stability.
- Burns fat while toning the entire body.
- Increases strength in hips, which can help to relieve low back pain.
- Defines abdominal muscles.
- Improves posture.
How to do it:
- Come onto your side with feet stacked on top of one another and elbow directly below shoulder.