Everybody's got a past. The past does not equal the future unless you live there.
I know you've probably heard the saying "Move out of your own way."
How would you go about moving out of your own way in preparation to receive your desired dreams?
In order to do this, if you have been unsuccessful in causing your dreams to manifest, requires your ability to move your obstacles out of your way.
YOU...being the main obstacle!
What do I mean by this?
When is the last time you have taken a trip inside of yourself and walked around inside of your mind? When was the last time you recognized what you are thinking about and what you are feeling about those thoughts, in order to learn what you are truly focusing on?
I admit it takes courage to decide to look on the inside.
So let's assume you are ready to accept the fact that there are hindering thoughts and feelings running around having a field day inside of your mind and body.
How do I know?
Because it's only through your own thoughts and feelings related to what is currently happening in your life, that you become the cause, and therefore experience the effect in your life.
I know this from first hand experience.
If you take the time to notice, you will likely find that you have a barrage of thoughts, feelings and emotions lingering inside of you which are causing energetic blockages, which always cause accompanying physical symptoms for you to notice on the outside like, tense shoulders, headaches, anger, lack of concentration, overwhelm, etc.
Once you become aware of this you can go to work to remove these thoughts, feelings and emotions, addressing them one by one.
You don't need anyone else to assist you unless you choose.
Why is this important?
Because you cannot move in the direction of, or prepare to receive your dreams if your body is filled with stored thoughts, feelings and emotions that are not in resonance with your desired dreams.
So let's use these 6 Steps to Move Out Of Your Own Way.
(1) Get comfortable. Make sure you will not be interrupted for at least 30 minutes.
(2) Relax. If music helps then use it, but softly.
(3) Draw your attention(in your mind) to the area of your body being effected, while also noticing the feeling in that area(i.e., tense shoulders). The amount of time it takes to recognize what areas of your body are being effected is different for every individual.
(4) Set your intention to allow the release of the energy you are currently feeling in that area, taking
as much time as needed until you sense a release. At this time you may say something like "I release you" or whatever comes to mind for you.
(5) Replace the removed thoughts, feelings, emotions with thoughts, feelings and emotions you are more currently aligned with. Take your time and allow your body to assist you to know what thoughts, feelings and emotions are more aligned with your desired dreams.
(6) Move to other areas of the body(in your mind) as they are revealed to you during your concentrated time/meditation.
For many, removing even one stored thought, feeling or emotion can be life-altering.
Setting the intention to pay attention to what may be hindering you on the inside, will allow you to move in the direction of realizing your dreams on the outside.
You have now literally moved out of your own way.
Let's stay connected.
Visit Lisa's website
Follow Lisa's podcasts on Soundcloud+-
Follow Lisa on Twitter