I'm not Oprah but who says she's the only one who can have a favorite things list!! Now I don't have an audience that I'm going to hand these gifts out to but this is MY list of favorite things for this holiday season!
1. Keds sequin gyms by Kate Spade sparkly comfy and they go with sooooo much they are a no brainer to add to your wish lists. Available at Kate Spade
2. The Charity Pot this moisturizing lotion has a light floral smell and is packed with cocoa butter but the best part of this is that LUSH donates 100 % of the sales (minus taxes) to organizations that work in environmental conservation , Animal welfare and human rights. Available at Lush
3. Cookies from the Honolulu Cookie Company . I just recently tried these cookies while in a Tommy Bahama store and OMG I have not stopped thinking of them since ! You can buy in Tommy Bahama locations or order online at www.honolulucookie.com
4. I am definitely a purseaholic, so of course no list is complete without one. I could at anytime come up with 20 purses I long for but right now the Kate Spade Street Floral Maise Satchel at Von Maur is definitely a beauty that I wouldn't mind seeing under the tree (well that and the large pink Balienciaga at Neimans. 💗)
5. Dolce by Dolce and Gabanna is on my list as favorite fragrance right now Available at Sephora, Nordies, Von Maur and more.
6. The Glambox makeup organizer and display. This should really be at top of my list because I adore it so .With its acrylic body and roomy drawers it makes finding all your beauty supplies a snap. Can't wait to add one to my bathroom vanity. There are several brands that make these and they are all pricy but keeping your makeup in order will be worth the splurge.
7. Rose Champagne and/or Prosecco. Our family loves to indulge in these two drinks instead of typical wines on the holidays. You can also add a little cranberry juice or pomegranate juice to either to make a festive cocktail.
8. Buon Natale dinnerware from Sur La Table. I wait all year to pull out these festive dishes and serving ware. The fun holiday Italian scene makes me smile and is a tradition in my house. Sur La Table has carried this line for several years but when I need a piece to match any of my existing sets and can't find I head to www.replacements.com They have endless patterns and you will be able to add to any collection.
9. Mac brush set Every year at the holidays I add to my Mac brush collections by picking up one of the holiday sets. It's an affordable way to update your brushes because you can grab a set for the price of normally one brush ! You can't beat these holiday set deals. This year I'm eyeing Keepsakes/M•A•C Studio Brush Kit It gives you near-endless options and includes Powder Blush Brush,Foundation Brush,Tapered Blending Brush, Fluff Brush and Eye Liner Brush. All come packaged inside a limited-edition cream glitter makeup bag with pearl beaded trim and a cameo-encrusted zipper pull. Available at Nordstrom, Macy's or Mac stores.
10. Dipytique candles. Yes you can buy candles much cheaper than these but you will never find a candle with the intoxicating scent these fill your home with. They come in a variety of gorgeous scents and I find it hard to narrow down my fav. Available at Neiman Marcus or www.dipytique.com