Two weeks ago, the Huffington Post and apparel company Weatherproof® asked readers who they considered the most stylish female politician. The poll received 17,455 votes, and Armani-loving House Speaker Nancy Pelosi was declared the winner.
In the men's category, which received a comparatively paltry 5,847 votes, President Obama was voted most stylish.
Here are the results, starting with most to least stylish, based on the candidates we presented. Do you agree with the ranking? Who did we leave out?
1. House Speaker Nancy Pelosi
2. Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius
3. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton
4. Rep. Mary Bono (R-CA)
5. Michigan Governor Jennifer Granholm
6. Senator Barbara Boxer (D-CA)
7. Senator Kirsten Gillibrand (D-NY)
8. Former Alaska Governor Sarah Palin
9. Representative Michelle Bachmann (R-MN)
10. Senator Mary Landrieu (D-LA)
And check out the results of the Style vs. Substance Survey here.
Here's the winner!