News

WEIRD NEWS

Neighbors Catch Family That Jumps From Balcony To Escape Raging Fire

The blaze started when pancakes were left on a stove.

A family trapped by an apartment fire in Russia discovered how important it is to have good neighbors -- especially sure-handed ones.

Watch family members leap from a balcony consumed by smoke and be caught by passersby who held a sheet.

The fire started from pancakes left on a stove, Jukin Media reported.

According to the Independent, the parents threw their children, including an 11-month-old with heart disease, from the apartment before jumping themselves.

Jukin reported that there were no serious injuries from the recent incident, but Newinform.com said the father was hospitalized. Three family members were treated for smoke inhalation, Jukin added.

Three fire trucks arrived to put out the blaze.

 

HuffPost

BEFORE YOU GO

PHOTO GALLERY
A Few Words To Inspire Courage
CONVERSATIONS