Unless you live on a farm or you own a huge piece of land (lucky you), you have neighbors. Sometimes you love your neighbors (especially when they offer you a beer). But sometimes you really can't stand them. They're loud, they won't move their car and they still haven't returned your lawn mower.
Now you don't have to fume in silence. You can take solace in the wonderful Instagram account that is "Neighbors From Hell," which claims to collect "real" texts from "real" people. Here are seven situations from the account we're sure all of us can relate to.
1. When they are not only asking you to be quiet, but also telling you that your daughter isn't talented.
2. When you want to be a Good Samaritan but your neighbor wants to be the rudest person ever.
3. When you were really just asking for a simple "Yes" or "No" answer but got a lecture instead.
4. When your neighbors insist on being the ones to give your kids the sex talk.
5. When you gave your neighbor a coat to borrow and you actually believed that they lost it.
6. When your neighbor decides to give you some unwanted advice on your breakup.
7. And that moment when you finally realize your neighbor has been stealing your WiFi because they had to ask you an urgent request.
BEFORE YOU GO
How to vote
Vote-by-mail ballot request deadline: Varies by state
For the Nov 3 election: States are making it easier for citizens to vote absentee by mail this year due to the coronavirus. Each state has its own rules for mail-in absentee voting. Visit your state election office website to find out if you can vote by mail.Get more information
In-person early voting dates: Varies by state
Sometimes circumstances make it hard or impossible for you to vote on Election Day. But your state may let you vote during a designated early voting period. You don't need an excuse to vote early. Visit your state election office website to find out whether they offer early voting.My Election Office
General Election: Nov 3, 2020
Polling hours on Election Day: Varies by state/localityMy Polling Place