Nestlé USA issued a recall Thursday for some three million food products due to the possible presence of glass.
No injuries have been reported associated with the recalled products, which fall under the brands Lean Cuisine, DiGiorno and Stouffers. The company believes the glass may have found its way into the food through spinach, an ingredient common to most of the products.
The following products are being recalled, according to the Food and Drug Administration:
- DiGiorno Thin & Crispy Spinach and Garlic Pizza
- DiGiorno Rising Crust Spinach and Mushroom Pizza
- DiGiorno pizzeria Thin Crust Spinach and Mushroom Pizza
- DiGiorno pizzeria Tuscan-style Chicken Pizza
- Lean Cuisine Spinach and Mushroom Pizza
- Lean Cuisine Spinach Artichoke Ravioli
- Lean Cuisine Ricotta and Spinach Ravioli
- Lean Cuisine Spinach, Artichoke & Chicken Panini
- Lean Cuisine Mushroom Mezzaluna Ravioli
- Stouffer’s Vegetable Lasagna (10 oz., 37 oz. and 96 oz. sizes)
- Stouffer’s Spinach Soufflé
- Stouffer’s Chicken Lasagna
No other sizes or varieties of DiGiorno, Lean Cuisine or Stouffer’s items are affected by this recall, the FDA reports.
Find the exact production codes and UPC numbers of the recalled items on the FDA's website. Consumers who have any of the frozen meals at home should not prepare or eat any of the products, but contact Nestlé Consumer Services at 1-800-681-1676.