Judge Neil Gorsuch is confirmed just like this news.
1. Trump officials are urging Vladimir Putin to break ties with Assad. Is Trump worried he is losing his pal to a bigger, meaner tyrant? Poor Trump. More here.
2. A Russian programmer has been arrested in Spain, possibly linked to the election hacking scandal. The plot thickens... More here.
3. New York has approved free tuition for public colleges and universities. So who’s moving to New York with us? More here.
4. Two Coptic churches were targeted by ISIS on Palm Sunday in Egypt. 49 people were killed in the attack. More here.
5. The Great Barrier reef is at a terminal stage. Which means it’s dying and we don’t deserve nice things. More here.