All the news for the day, including sizzling details on the “Luv Guv.”
1. Trump is set to spend more federal money on travel in his first year than Obama did in his eight. Selfish prick. More here.
2. A man shot and killed his estranged wife, teacher Karen Smith, and one of her eight-year-old students in a murder-suicide yesterday. This is the second school shooting in San Bernardino, CA in just two years but we don’t have a gun problem. More here.
3. A federal judge ruled that a Texas voter ID law is designed to discriminate against minorities and prevent turnout. What a surprise… Texas isn’t friendly to minorities. More here.
4. Alabama’s Governor (nicknamed “The Luv Guv”) steps down after allegations of corruption, sex scandals, and embezzlement. Sounds like his life in government should be made into a shitty soap opera. More here.
5. Sean Spicer is bad at his job and the White House doesn’t know what they’re doing. But then again, what else is new? More here.