Outspeak's news roundup to get you caught up.
1. Clinton team is looking for volunteers to help with the recounts in Wisconsin and Michigan. We don't even have a joke here. If you're available to help, please do it. More here.
2. Republicans becoming less likely to support a full repeal of Obamacare. Seems like they may have stopped drinking the bright orange Kool-Aid. More here.
3. Buzz Aldrin evacuated from the South Pole after falling ill. Wait, what the hell was Buzz Aldrin doing at the South Pole anyway? More here.
4. Students in Australia have replicated pyrimethamine, the key ingredient in Martin Shkreli's $750 dollar pill, for a cost of $2. This is scientific proof that Shkreli is human garbage. More here.
5. The FBI is not investigating letters sent to multiple mosques threatening genocide stating that while the letters are awful, they do not constitute a hate crime. Right, so... what does then? More here.