We don’t even know what to say anymore.
1. Trump administration says mass deportations are not the goal. Which doesn’t really align with the all the available evidence. More here.
2. Muslim activists raised over $70,000 to help a vandalized Jewish cemetery in Missouri. This is what solidarity looks like people. More here.
3. Federal judge ruled that Texas can’t stop Medicaid dollars going to Planned Parenthood. Finally something awesome is happening in Texas. More here.
4. The legalization of gay marriage has been linked to drop in suicide rates. It’s almost as if institutionalized compassion goes a long way… More here.
5. Amnesty International is very critical of President Trump in their annual report. Don’t worry they criticize former President Obama too. More here.