Start your week off right...
1. Twitter has suspended Martin Shkreli's account after he harassed journalist Lauren Duca after she refused a date with him. Typical chowderhead behaviour from Shkreli. More here.
2. North Korea has threatened that it can test a long range missile anytime. This probably isn't the time to play with Korea, Donald Trump. More here.
3. Meryl Streep took down Trump at the Golden Globes and set him off on a Twitter rant. Always good to see the President-elect keep his cool about criticism. More here.
4. A Manitoba teen is under house arrest for wanting to join ISIS. Not all dreams and worth chasing, folks. More here.
5. There actually was a snake on a plane. Life truly does imitate art. More here.
Calling all HuffPost superfans!
Sign up for membership to become a founding member and help shape HuffPost's next chapter