New month, same old news.
1. Trump is to announce his decision on the Paris climate agreement today. Our future is in his tiny, tiny hands. More here.
2. Ten Philippine soldiers have been killed in a misdirected air raid by their own military. “Friendly fire” is the term being used, which doesn’t sit quite right with us. More here.
3. Two black holes just ate one another and rippled the fabric of space time. This is the second time this happened. More here.
4. NASA is setting its sights on the sun for a mission in 2018. Let’s hope it’s nothing like Danny Boyle’s Sunshine. More here.
5. A noose was found hanging inside the National Museum of African-American History and Culture at the Smithsonian. To the cowardly racist: thanks for proving the importance of such a museum. More here.