There’s really no nice way for us to tell you this… the news isn’t getting any better.
1. President Trump faces a deadline to produce wiretapping evidence. As the claim was made without evidence, chances are slim he’ll cough something up. More here.
2. Protests occurred in Ferguson over new footage from the convenience store showing Michael Brown. More here.
3. The Australian government is considering the introduction of a law that would ban unvaccinated children from preschools and childcare. Damn, Aussies aren’t screwing around about vaxxing. More here.
4. Trump supporters fell for a fake radio station which was promoting Amazon show ‘The Man in the High Castle’. We should probably tell you that the show is about a Nazi conquered America, so… More here.
5. Up to 15% of all Twitter accounts are likely run by bots. Too many eggs on the platform. More here.