Does Donald Trump think he can see the future?
1. The bumble bee is officially an endangered species in the US. Buzz off, extinction. More here.
2. ISIS has claimed responsibility for the terror attack in London yesterday. Eight people have been arrested in connection to the atrocity. More here.
3. AT&T and Johnson & Johnson are the latest companies to pull their ads from YouTube over concerns of placement and content. They’re sick and tired of baby powder ads airing before live Insane Clown Posse concerts. More here.
4. Canada is investing $2 billion in a climate disaster mitigation fund. The country’s federal budget was announced yesterday, and, unlike its American counterpart, it’s not insane. More here.
5. India becomes the second country to give bodies of water human status. They’re not crazy, they’re giving the best protection to the thing that keeps us alive. You wouldn’t shit in a human would you? So don’t shit in bodies of water. More here.
How to vote
Vote-by-mail ballot request deadline: Varies by state
For the Nov 3 election: States are making it easier for citizens to vote absentee by mail this year due to the coronavirus. Each state has its own rules for mail-in absentee voting. Visit your state election office website to find out if you can vote by mail.Get more informationTrack ballot status
In-person early voting dates: Varies by state
Sometimes circumstances make it hard or impossible for you to vote on Election Day. But your state may let you vote during a designated early voting period. You don't need an excuse to vote early. Visit your state election office website to find out whether they offer early voting.My Election Office
General Election: Nov 3, 2020
Polling hours on Election Day: Varies by state/localityMy Polling Place