It’s the news, don’t get the blues.
1. 25 people were arrested in the May Day protests in Portland. Smoke bombs, glass bottles, and wait for it… cans of Pepsi were hurled at police. No word as to whether or not Kendall Jenner was present. More here.
2. The ill-fated Fyre Festival has been hit with a $100 million lawsuit. But good news! Festival goers can trade their passes from this years failed festival for next year… seems legit. More here.
3. Angela Merkel is meeting with Vladimir Putin for the first time since Russia’s annexation of Crimea. At least he shook her hand… More here.
4. Bill Shine is the latest old white guy to be ousted from Fox News. Could this be the end of FOX News? Probably not. More here.
5. Your television and film are safe as the Writers Guild of America strikes a three-year deal with studios. More here.