When will the news not be terrifying?
1. Trump likes his security briefings to include “killer graphics”. Jesus. Christ. More here.
2. North Korea has held its third missile test in as many weeks. They want to create a missile that can reach the US and we just want to be able to sleep soundly again. More here.
3. Justin Trudeau has asked Pope Francis to apologize to the indigenous people of Canada for the years of abuse they suffered at the hands of the Catholic church. More here.
4. Texas Republican Matt Rinaldi called U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) on protesters and threatened to put a bullet in his colleague’s head. Sounds like a stand up guy. More here.
5. More than 20 people are dead after two car bombs went off in Baghdad. One was just outside an Ice Cream shop. God damn it. More here.