The Washington Ideas Roundtable Series and The Aspen Democracy Series will host a lunchtime dialogue focusing on No Label’s recently released e-book, "No Labels: A Shared Vision for a Stronger America." on Wednesday, February 26, at 12:15pm EST.
The conversation will feature No Labels Co-Founders:
* Sen. Joe Manchin (D-W.Va.)
* Ron Christie, CEO, Christie Strategies
* William A. Galston, senior fellow, governance studies, The Brookings Institution
* Mark Penn, executive vice president, advertising and strategy, Microsoft
And will be Co-Moderated by:
* Mickey Edwards, executive director, Aspen Institute-Rodel Fellowships in Public Leadership
* Dan Glickman, executive director, Aspen Institute Congressional Program
The Washington Ideas Roundtable Series is made possible with the generous support of Michelle Smith and the Robert H. Smith Family Foundation.