Now that you've made your very own Trump, revolutionize your din din by whipping up your own Bernie Sanders! Thanks to this step-by-step recipe, you can enjoy a refreshing candidate that will have your friends screaming YOOGE even know it's pronounced "huge."
- 2 Gallons Vermont Maple Syrup
- 2 Bushels Grassroots
- 1 Fed-Up Man
- 1/2 Einstein Wig
- 1 LB Gravel (for voice)
- Leftovers from Occupy Movement
- Prune Juice (for bowel movement)
- 2 Reefer Doobies
- 1 Bargain Bin Suit
- 3 Dashes Elizabeth Warren
- 2 Seasons Larry David
- 1 Cute Bird (for momentum)
This video, written by Paul Gale and John Trowbridge, shows you how to make your very own Bernie from scratch.