As Politico first reported, Trump will likely replace trips to the “winter White House” with visits to the Trump National Golf Club in Bedminster, New Jersey. According to a Federal Aviation Notice spotted by the Palm Beach Post, the president is planning on residing there as early as this weekend after a quick trip to New York City.
Before the federal government decides to officially promote the golf club (like it did with Mar-a-Lago), we rounded up a few photos and facts about the president’s new favorite escape.
1. The membership fee is reportedly around $350,000.
2. But the fees might skyrocket now that Trump is president ― just like the fees at Mar-a-Lago did.
3. Trump went to the club with members of his transition team in November 2016.
4. Ivanka Trump and Jared Kushner were married there in 2009.
5. They’ve been known to golf at the club before as well.
6. According to the club’s Instagram, it will host the U.S. Women’s Open in 2017 and the 2022 PGA Championship.
7. The property once belonged to carmaker John Z. DeLorean.
The HuffPost Lifestyle newsletter will make you happier and healthier, one email at a time. Sign up here.