Here’s what I know to be true:
- You have everything you need within you to create what you desire. It’s already there - the blueprint, the steps, the plan. But Spirit doesn’t like to give away the whole shebang. She’ll give you one step, then see if you’re brave enough to take it. If you are, she’ll give you the next. Rinse, and repeat.
- Your ego is going to try to sabotage you - it’s going to tell you there’s not enough time, not enough money, you don’t see the steps, you need to perform a unicorn tears ritual under the full Moon and ask for a sign. It’s going to come up with seemingly endless reasons why it’s not the right time. This is a trap. It is never the right time. That’s why they call it a leap of faith.
- Your perspective is the most important thing. As Wayne Dyer said, when you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change. In debt? It’s an investment in your future. Stuck on a work problem? It’s an opportunity to get creative. Having relationship drama? There’s potential for deeper intimacy. A positive, growth-oriented mindset creates more positivity and growth.
- Magic happens when we reveal our true nature. When we drop the pretense, move through the ego fears, and get radically vulnerable + authentic, you create a space for magic to come in and Spirit to deliver what you want. It doesn’t work if you’re hiding behind a million masks of who you think you should be and what you think you should do.
- It’s not your job to “figure it out,” it’s your job to create the clear vision of where you want to go + tap into your natural co-creative abilities to manifest it. Co-creation is the name of the game. You are not, and never were, meant to go it alone or figure everything out yourself. Ask for support, and it appears. Full stop.
- Money is one of the most intimate relationships you will ever have in your life. You wouldn’t hide from, and neglect, and shame someone you really had a crush on and wanted to see more of, would you? No, you would put on nice lipstick and pull out all the stops. Love your money and your money will love you back.
- You feel so much because you’re here to lead. We don’t need more zombies. We need you, showing up in your emotion, in your mess, in your feeling because it is the leaders with empathy and devotion who will change the world. Your sensitivity is your superpower. Don’t let anyone tell you otherwise.
- It hurts because you’re waking up. Meeting yourself where you are in the pain, and not running away or numbing out or drinking or eating or overworking it away, is one of the most courageous things you can do. And when you do that, you discover a power that can never be taken away. You become unstoppable. You have found your natural magic.
Keep going, because we need you.
To learn more about how to create what you want, even if you don’t know how, join the free, five-day Mindset Magic masterclass today! I can’t wait to see you there.
Calling all HuffPost superfans!
Sign up for membership to become a founding member and help shape HuffPost's next chapter